Global Real-Time Management
NetSuite OneWorld is the first and only on-demand system to deliver real-time global business management and financial consolidation to mid-sized companies with multinational and multi-subsidiary operations.
With NetSuite OneWorld, you can manage companies with multiple subsidiaries, business units and legal entities all from a single NetSuite account. NetSuite OneWorld seamlessly handles different currencies, taxation rules, and reporting requirements—at a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP solutions.
Manage your back-office operations globally and locally with multi-currency, real-time financial consolidation that ensures consistent, compliant management across your organization.
Get visibility into every aspect of your multinational sales organization, even with multiple languages and currencies—including quotas, forecasts and campaigns.
Conduct ecommerce around the globe with multi-language, multi-currency, multi-country and multi-brand Web stores that all can be run and managed from a single NetSuite system.
Global Business Intelligence
Make better, faster decisions worldwide with NetSuite OneWorld's multiple levels of consolidated, real-time reporting and enterprise-wide key performance indicators.
Global Services Resource Planning (SRP)
With NetSuite OneWorld SRP, give your global services business end-to-end real-time visibility from the corporate level down to subsidiaries and geographies, all the way through to the individual project level. You'll also get world-class financials, resource optimization and services management capabilities.
Key Benefits of NetSuite OneWorld
- Better business management. NetSuite OneWorld gives managers and employees worldwide the functionality, information, and tools
they need to manage their entire business better and streamline operations.
- Instant consolidation. Companies with international subsidiaries or multiple entities can increase the efficiency and scope of
financial and operational data consolidation.
- Real-time visibility. With a unified view of the business provided in real-time locally and globally, decision-making is
- Unprecedented integration and data quality. Because your worldwide business is managed in one application and data repository,
there is a single source of truth for your entire business.
- Dramatic cost savings. NetSuite OneWorld is a fraction of the cost of traditional on-premise ERP systems.
- Improved forecasting. Multi-currency, multi-national forecasts ensure better sales management.
- Better compliance and internal controls. OneWorld improves compliance with regulations such as International Financial Reporting
- Easy, rapid deployment. It can take 90% less time to deploy NetSuite OneWorld than traditional ERP systems.