Features of Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120
- 1/3" Sony Exview™ HAD CCD sensor
- Both colour and B/W capabilities
- Smart Gain Control, IR cut filter switching mechanism
- Optional IR aspherical lens
- MPEG-4 ASP compliant hardware compression
- CIF up to Full D1 resolution
- Dual MPEG-4 video stream output via LAN and WAN (PPPoE supported) ports at the same time
- QoS enabled (L2, L3) for video streaming (UniCast/MultiCast)
- Minimum 0.05 Lux at F=1.2, without IR light
- Backlight compensation, auto iris control, auto white balance supported
- Digital time code embedded
- Built-in motion detection
MPEG-4 compression gives a high resolution image quality
The Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 adopts MPEG-4 Advanced Simple Profile (ASP) compliant compression technology to perform Full D1 (4 CIF) resolution. It utilises the premium 1/3" Sony Exview CCD sensor, and has general resolution of 480 TV lines. With Smart Gain Control mechanism, it will switch to colour and monochrom picture automatically without any external photosensitive resistance. The real-time image transmission is 30fps (720x480 pixels, NTSC) and 25fps (720x576 pixels, PAL)
Advanced network technologies enable real-time surveillance
With the LAN and WAN ports built-in, the Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 applies QoS (Quality of Service, IEEE 802.1pQ) technology to fully utilise the network bandwidth. Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 supports automatic (or manual) frame rate control for concurrent video streams accessing in different network bandwidth.
It also applied in the video streaming so that users can browse the real-time image, reaching the complete surveillance goal. The Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 not only supports DDNS, but also has the build-in web server to enable authorised users to adjust the camera setting via remote browser.
In addition to adopt the DC and video auto iris, the Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 also has adjustors including back light compensation, auto white balance, auto gain control and flickerless for different application conditions.
For more information on Network Cameras | ACTI CAM-5120 please click here.