LonWorks is the open control standard for buildings, factories, houses, and transportation systems. Now, LonWorks networks are used in major building automation, process automation and many other industries in the world.
Communication between application programs installed in LonWorks compliant nodes is performed using the LonTalk protocol based on the reference model of the Open System Interconnection (OSI) issued by the International Standard Organization (ISO).
- The ONC with LonWorks slave module FC3A-SX5LS1 and SX5LS conforms to LonWorks specifications.
- Modules can be slave stations in LonWorks network consisting of Lonworks compliant products.
- The node can communicate I/O data with other nodes in a distributed network.
- Transmit/receive data quantity can be selected from 0 through 8 bytes (64bits) in 1 byte increments.
- Network can be configured either in bus or free topology. The total transmission distance can be 1400m in bus topology and 500m in free topology.
- Transmission rate: 78 kbps