Aligning technology with your business.
Execute your business with cost-effective, “right-sized” information technology.
For more than 15 years, ePartners has been setting the standard for infrastructure services in the middle market.
Literally thousands of companies rely on ePartners, a Microsoft Dynamics reseller, to help select, design, implement, and support their technology investments.
Companies turn to us because of our proven, holistic approach to deploying critical business solutions, hardware and networks.
We optimize your infrastructure and accelerate your critical business solutions.
The overall performance of your business solutions is directly related to the hardware, servers and networks on which they’re deployed.
As an integral part of our solution methodology, we gain a thorough understanding of your specific needs and objectives.
It is our in-depth knowledge of leading applications and technologies as a Microsoft Dynamics reseller along with our intimate knowledge of your needs that enables us to optimize your business.
The ePartners Infrastructure Team focuses on the following disciplines:
We have extensive infrastructure certifications, skills, and expertise. ePartners’ infrastructure professionals are certified to configure and implement the leading hardware, network and security solutions. Below is just a sampling of the infrastructure technologies and services ePartners has to offer.
General Infrastructure Services and Support:
- Infrastructure Assessments
- Documentation of existing infrastructure
- Review of application and user access needs
- Review and documentation of security needs
- Design of infrastructure solution that targets core needs
- Gap analysis (current vs. targeted infrastructure)
- Detailed Project Planning (including costs and milestones)
- Cost effective acquisition of hardware, software and licensing
- Customized Support and Maintenance Plans
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- General IT Best Practices
- Application Performance Reviews
- Strategic IT Planning
Microsoft Platform Applications:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007
To Know More about Network Infrastructure Please click here