The Ausrack Plus network rack is a robust, 19 inch rack infrastructure solution designed for medium to large passive patching networks in a data room environment. Designed with a high load rating and inset posts it combines versatility and strength with easy to use features.
There are many door and side panel options which can be included by designing your solution from an Ausrack Plus Frame.
- 1.6mm mild steel with 2mm thick mounting rails
- EIA 310-D compliant
- Surface finish - powdercoated textured matt black
Ausrack Plus Network Rack Features
- EIA-310-D and SSI standard compliant
- Static load rating of 1400kg
- Seismic rating of 900kg
- Depth adjustable RU marked rails
- Innovative modular cable management facilities
- Reversible doors
- 2-point locking
- More than 20 strategically placed cable entries
- Cabinets can be bayed with the use of a simple accessory
- Frame designed to allow two or more people to work on installation at once
- Comprehensive range of accessories
Ausrack Plus Network is available in heights of 24, 40 and 45RU, widths of 600 and 800mm, and in depths of 600, 900 and 1100 to suit a wide range of needs.
If you are looking for a network rack with corner posts which allow the maximum open area for cable access, the Ausrack TxD range may be a more suitable option for you.
To find out more about the Ausrack range of 19” racks, contact your local B&R representative.
For further information about the Ausrack Plus Network - 19" Server Cabinet visit B&R Enclosures at http://www.brenclosures.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the B&R Enclosures team will respond to your enquiry directly.