Increased computer fraud, hacker attacks and other avoidable security breaches, continue to reinforce the necessity of systems and network security within organisations worldwide.
With this heightened focus on security comes a growing time and cost burden of password management.
Using the unique authentication capabilities of iris recognition, True Identity Sign On reduces this burden while giving you absolute confidence that only authorised personnel can gain access to your organisation’s mission-critical networks, data and applications.
True Identity Sign On requires users to initially enrol through a secure authentication process via the Panasonic Authenticam camera connected to their desktop or laptop.
Once enrolled, users simply look into the camera, and if authorised, are logged onto the network and applications for which they are permissioned.
Ready to deploy and install out-of-the-box, True Identity Sign On also provides the foundation for other applications such as physical access, secure forms and payment authorisation - ensuring unparalleled protection of your most valuable
- Prevent computer fraud - by ensuring only authorised personnel have access to your critical systems and applications, the incidence of computer fraud is minimised.
- Eliminate unauthorised access to confidential data - because iris recognition technology eliminates the need for security passwords, it also eliminates the opportunity for passwords to be swapped, copied or guessed.Inadvertent or deliberate attempts to access or manipulate sensitive data are thereby minimised with iris recognition technology.
- Improve accountability and visibility of your network’s security with detailed audit reports that show who accessed what data and when.
- Improve the efficiency of your network security personnel and end-users by eliminating traditional password management systems.Once enrolled with True Identity Sign On,end-users will no longer need to remember passwords or have them reset.
- Enable enterprise-wide videoconferencing and web-cam capabilities at low cost - doubling as a web camera, the Panasonic Authenticam camera provided with True Identity Sign On, brings the collaboration benefits of videoconferencing to your employees.
- Precise time tracking provides complete accountability - eliminating payment for time not rendered and unwanted overtime.These are estimated at up to 10 minutes per employee per day. Because True Identity Sign On offers seamless access via a single user ID and the one fast authentication method, your users and systems administrators will enjoy significant productivity gains. This solution also reduces the cost and complexity associated with traditional password management.