Features of the AXC 1050 New Fast Mini-Controller with Rugged Housing:
- It is particularly suited for installation in harsh industrial settings.
- For the construction of local stations, the I/O modules of the Axioline I/O system can be added on to the controller directly via the built-in Axiobus.
- The controller's Ethernet interfaces enable integration with existing networks and connection to other decentralised I/Os. A range of communication protocols are available for this: TCP/IP, UDP, Modbus/TCP, Profinet.
- Thanks to a built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS), the Axiocontrol controller is particularly resilient against power outages. This means that if there is a power outage, applicative measures to ensure system availability can be instated.
- Designed for deployment in highly demanding environments, the special AXC 1050/XC Mini-Controller operates at an extended temperature range of -40 up to +60 °C.