The NEW AB119/2AU was created due to market demand for a frontal attachment point on our recently released tower workers harness. The full body harness is ideal for use in linesman/tower work, and industries where a harness must be used for climbing, suspension, positioning or rescue where a frontal fall arrest rated attachment point may required.
The new harness features:
• Frontal fall arrest rated D-ring
• Dorsal fall arrest rated D-ring with integral dorsal extension
• Confined space access loops
• Wide padded back pad
• Work positioning buttock seat
• Pole/restraint side O-rings
• Fully adjustable leg, shoulder, waist and chest straps
• Sewn-in tool loops
The new model complements the existing PROTECTA harness range offering a wide choice of harnesses for every possible working environment.
For more information regarding PROTECTA’s NEW products call 1800 245 002 (AUS), 0800 212 505 (NZ) or visit www.capitalsafety.com.
PROTECTA is a brand of Capital Safety, the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of height safety, confined space and fall protection equipment.