Peacock Bros. have invested in the very latest thermal ribbon slitting equipment and contracted overseas supplies from Japan for the best in thermal ribbon materials. Peacock Bros now produce a full range of thermal ribbons available locally here for the Australian and New Zealand market. These ribbons are internationally approved by the leading label printer manufacturers; Image thermal ribbons won’t void your printer warranty and will ensure long printhead life.
Image thermal ribbons are a break through in quality and price advantage, while giving the Australian market a local supply and short delivery turnaround due to high speed production capabilities. The Image brand of thermal ribbons comes in 5 main variations:
- Image Wax: A ribbon designed for the general barcode printing requirements and is extremely economical. Consisting of a Wax based material this thermal ribbon does not require high print head temperatures to print at high speed, giving the longest lifespan possible for your printheads.
- Image Wax / Resin: A wax/resin premium ribbon with high resin content to provide more durable label printing. The Prime thermal ribbon resists high temperatures, is smudge resistant and produces long lasting print quality.
- Image Resin: Exceptional printing durability comes from the high resin content resisting not only wear and tear but also many chemicals to give a long lasting label print. Ideal for Drum labelling, Pharmaceutical even Fabric and high temperature applications or anywhere where labels are used in the exterior subject to the atmosphere and UV light.
- Image Near Edge: This is a specialty thermal ribbon for printers with edge or near edge type printheads. The Wax / Resin composition has excellent smudge and scratch resistance and suits high speed printing requirements.
- Colour of New “Image” brand of Quality Thermal Ribbons: The Image Colour range of thermal transfer ribbons provide the ability to individualize label printing by offering an alternative to printing in black on a standard thermal transfer printer with the colour range of blue, red and green offers some variety and options to thermal transfer printing.
Using experienced thermal ribbon specialists and the very latest in ribbon slitting equipment and located in the newly expanded Sydney manufacturing facility was the successful recipe in delivering an extensive range of thermal ribbons. Peacock Bros. stock a wide variety of cut widths, lengths and materials ready for shipping at very competitive prices.
Samples are available for testing prior to ordering. Peacock Bros. can also recommend the best match of ribbon type and label material to maximize your label printing performance and print quality.
Peacock Bros. have been producing business solutions for almost 120 years and can provide expert advice and technical support for all your label printing and data capture needs.