The EZRack PLC controllers are ready for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) applications. With an integrated message queuing telemetry transport (MQTT) protocol, direct connectivity to external devices (such as sensors, analog inputs, etc.) and secure communication with other networks (such as Allen-Bradley’s Ethernet I/P, Modbus RTU & TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ASCII In/Out and more), the EZRack PLC is designed not only to be a PLC, but also a low-cost edge-gateway computer/controller.
The EZRack PLC can also act as a “bridge” between existing operational technology within a plant, such as factory machines and plant database networks, so valuable data can be shared reliably and securely to improve plant productivity and efficiency.
- Sparkplug B enabled for connectivity to Inductive Automation Ignition Platform
- IIoT Ready CPU with built-in MQTT Protocol
- 1 or 2 Serial Ports (RS232/422/485)
- Ethernet Communications & Port Built-in
- Protocols Supported: EtherNet/IP, Modbus RTU (Master/Slave),Modbus TCP/IP, UDP/IP(Raw Packet) ASCII In/Out, MQTT, Sparkplug B for Ignition platform, EZRack PLC TCP/IP
- Connect devices including barcode scanners, scales, printers, modems etc
- USB Data Logging up to 64 GB
- USB Programming also Wireless WiFi Programming
- 37.02 MB Total memory, 500K Words Ladder Memory
- AC or DC input power supply with auxiliary 24 VDC output up to 800 mA
- Shock tested up to 30g (IEC 60068-2-27)
- Vibration tested up to 2g @ 10...500Hz (IEC 60068-2-6)
- 3, 5 & 7 Rack Slot bases with built-in power supply
- Hot-Swappable I/O modules includes digital and analog I/O modules plus various special modules (e.g. high speed counters, thermocouples, etc.)
- EtherNet/IP Explicit & Implicit Addressing NEW
- Auto Tag Name Addressing/Programming NEW
Special introductory offer includes free software.
The software included under this promotion is a full version and all upgrades are free issue, no dongle or licence key is needed to run the software. Offer valid to 31/03/2018
For more information or a quote please call or use the IndustrySearch email enquiry form for a direct reply.
I/O modules excluded from price.