Backplane Systems Technology has recently released their Short-Depth IP65 1U Rackmount 17" TFT LCD KVM Switch available with 1, 8 or 16 ports.
This KVM's LCD Screen offers IP65 protection against liquid and dust ingress, while the Silicone Keyboard with Touchpad is fully water and dust proof, rated to IP68.
Additionally, this KVM is suited for installation into devices which require a 1U Rackmount height and a short mounting depth of 460mm.
The 17" LCD screen features LED backlit technology producing clearer and more vivid images. The resolution is 1280×1024 with 250 cd/m2 luminance and 1000:1 contrast ratio. Users have the flexibility of connecting either PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse making is suitable for integration with legacy systems.
The rugged specifications of this Keyboard Video Monitor are well suited for a range of industrial-grade applications such as factory automation, manufacturing and process control.
- IP65 Rated Front Protection for LCD Screen
- IP68 Rated Protection for 98-Key Silicon Keyboard with Touch Pad
- Short Depth (460 mm) 19" 1U Rackmount Design
- DB-15 female VGA Connector
- 1× USB/PS/2 Console Controls 1/8/16 Ports Directly Connected to Computers
- Support DOS, Windows, Netware, Unix, Linux, Mac OS
- Hot Pluggable - Add or Remove Connected PCs Without Powering Down the KVM Switch or PC