The new machine incorporates a range of updates from the SS Linear range that provides customers with a saving of up to 20% compared to previous models. The machine includes the following improvements:
- Separate HMI enclosure with swing arm - allowing ease of mounting in different positions on the frame, along with ergonomic operation for different operator and conveyor heights
- New main enclosure including optional Ethernet - to gain access to valuable test and performance data
- Standardisation on 114mm width conveyor chain
- One common frame to handle the full range of conveyor heights from 710mm to 1525mm
- New simplified fallen bottle ejector integrated within the control system
The SC Linear machine also incorporates ALP's market leading full colour touch screen which includes a fully guided setup that covers all mechanical and leak test settings which allows for a quick setup / changeover.
ALPS (Air Power Logic Systems) are represented in Oceania by HBM Plastics & Packaging Technologies.