A number of bug fixes have been applied to MEX V 220.127.116.11 released on the 26th of February 2016.
The main Bug Fixes for this release include:
- Add-on-the-fly will now take regions into account.
- Deleting Trades will now check for related records before deleting.
- The Employee Number is now limited to 10 characters to match the database.
- Frequency Type dropdown now displays as expected in the Report Filtering form.
- Custom fields can now be saved when added to large listings.
- SQL Connections are now closed when a custom field returns a null value.
- Custom fields will no longer be locked in the Work Order Spares tab after closing back from a Purchase Order.
- Custom fields will no longer cause issues for Standing Orders.
- The Assets customer is now added to a Work Order when raised from a Request.
- The Assets frequency type is now added to a Work Order when raised from a Request.
- The Assets drawings are now added to a Work Order when raised from a Request.
- You can now print an inspection from the Contractor Work Order listing.
- Approve Invoice button in Contractor Work Order details will now work as expected.
- The Work Order Listing will now check the entire description when searching or ranging.
- Security applied to the Contact Details form will now take effect.
- Mandatory fields will no longer cause random behaviour when creating new records in a tab.
- Security can now be applied correctly to the Asset Tree context menu.
- Security can now be applied to the Image control.
- When a filter is applied to the status column, pressing refresh will now re-apply that filter correctly.
Please refer to the Client Release Notes in the MEX User Portal for a full list of Bug Fixes and Enhancements.
If you have any questions please contact MEX Support on email@example.com or call us on +61 7 3392 4777