The new, patent pending, No Drip External Mix Atomizing Spray Nozzles work in the same way our standard Atomising Nozzles do, but have the added benefit of positively stopping liquid flow when compressed air is shut off.
When spraying any type of liquid, post-spray liquid flow can cause big problems. Unwanted drips can ruin product function on sealing or mating surfaces. Drips can also ruin the appearance of painted or coated finishes. In addition, excess liquid flow wastes precious resources such as expensive coatings, chemicals or water.
- EXAIR's No Drip Atomising Nozzles are ideal where no post-spray drip is permissible.
- When the compressed air supply is shut off, the no drip nozzle positively seals off the flow of liquid eliminating the possibility of drips.
- Available from Compressed Air Australia, EXAIR's No Drip External Mix Atomizing Nozzles are offered in three different liquid patterns: round, narrow angle flat fan and wide angle flat fan patterns.
- They are for pressure fed applications where precise liquid flow is needed.
- External nozzles can be used on liquids up to 800 centipoise.
Applications include painting, coating, rinsing, cooling, quenching, wetting (moistening), dust control and humidification. The compact Atomising Nozzles are fully adjustable to minimise air and liquid consumption and have interchangeable liquid and air caps. They are CE compliant and conflict mineral free.