The new LOGO! 0BA5 series was first introduced at the SPS/IPC/DRIVES 2004 Fair. Together with the innovated basic units that now include a PI controller, a ramp function and analog multiplexers as new special functions, the LOGO! AM2 AQ analog output module will significantly expand the area of application of the LOGO! product family.
Overview of New programmable relay with analogue output:
- NEW Analog Output module (AM2)
- PI Controller functionality
- Ramp functionality
- Analog Multiplexer
- LOGO! Soft Comfort V5.0
Features of New programmable relay with analogue output:
Three new special functions have been implemented in the firmware and in LOGO! Soft Comfort V5.0 for the easy implementation of analog functions.
- PI Controller
Enables the user to easily implement a PI controller with a fixed cycle time of 500 ms.
Six controller parameter sets are available to suitably optimize his application.
- Ramp function
The ramp function provides the user with a simple analog control for a frequency converter with 2 different speed reference values and adjustable acceleration and deceleration.
- Analog multiplexer
The analog multiplexer special function enables the user to output four preset analog values subject to 2 binary inputs.
Further improvements of New programmable relay with analogue output:
- The contrast of the displays of the basic units can now be adjusted.
- Four additional screens for the status display of the analog I/Os in RUN mode
- Optional removal of the time indication (e.g. if the clock is not set)
- Representation of digital and analog signals in LOGO! Soft Comfort V5.0 by means of different line thicknesses in the user program.