"Breakthrough" in design, Countrywide can now offer you a Triple Disc Hiller that has great trash flow, combined with improved row stability to help maintain row integrity.
This stability has been achieved by a new layout of the disc gang patterns.
The Go-Devil works your rows while distributing trash evenly through your hills, help to break trash down quickly and cause less blockages later.
4, 6, 8 , 10 & 12 rows wide
Fitted to 7" x 7" toolbars
- Re-greasable gang bearings;
- Hardened bushes in linkage hitch;
- Bearing load sharing on gangs;
- Linkage hitch points bolted directly to toolbar, to keep weight to tractor;
- Vernier bolt hole adjustment for angle and tilt (no slots);
- Sideways movement for gang positioning;
- Pressed bar clamps with grade 8 bolts for mounting gang assembles, frames ties and hitch plates (no u bolts);
- Tilted rear toolbar for better trash flow;
- Vertical height adjustment at wheel track positions;
- Optional spray bar available;
- Optional rear coulters when combined with the new layout gives unheard-of row stability from your Countrywide Go - Devil;
- New bearing cover available to protect bearings.