The Nexa PX700 speaks the "epson" language, so it is compatible with all major brands ofPOS software in Australia.
Because Nexa PX700 uses the "Epson Language", the Same langusage used by the Epson TM-T88 receipt printers, you can simply unplug an Epson and plug in the Nexa PX700 without changing a thing. You POS system will just keep printing as though nothing has changed.
The Nexa PX-700 is a high performance thermal printer that is ideal for POS receipt printing and much more. It's combination of blisteringly fast 220mm per second max print speed, durable and reliable seiko printhead and cutter and compatibility with industry standard ESC/POS commands make the PX-700 a winner.
Main features of Nexa PX700 Thermal Receipt Printer
- USB, RS232, parallel and ethernet interfaces are available
- Ethernet is a vailable at a low extra cost
- USB is free with the serial (RS232) version
- ESC/POS emulation means compatibility with virtually all POS applications.
- Uses Durable and reliable seiko printhead and cutter
- OPOS compliant
- Driver CD included in the box if required