Sprocket Tooth Clutches (5HS) are ideal for in-line, zoned conveyor applications, as well as other applications requiring bi-directional movement. They cover torque ratings up to3,140 In Lb, and operational speeds up to 4000 rpm in 3different Bore sizes. Choose between Single strand or Integraldouble/single sprocket mount designs. There are 3 Standard Models.
Multiple Position Clutches are available in either an Open (5H, 5HP) or Enclosed (5HP-E) design, as well as Flange (5H) or Pilot Mount (5HP, 5HP-E) options. They cover torqueratings up to 55,000 In Lb, and operational speeds up to4000 rpm in 15 different Bore sizes.
The Open-Flange Mount design is available in 7 Standard and 7 Metric Models; the Open-Pilot Mount design is available in 10 Standard and 8 Metric Models; the Enclosed-Pilot Mount design is availablein 6 Standard Models and 6 Metric Models.
- Accurate positioning
- Reversing and multiple speed
- Positive drive
- Multi-position and single position
- Pilot mounting (sprocket or pulley) and direct coupled options
- Air engaged/spring released and spring engaged/air released
- Standard open design or totally enclosed
- Imperial and metric sizes available
- Fits shaft diameters from 5/8 to 3 15/16 inches, & 20mm to 75mm.
- Torque ratings from 3 to 6214 Nm [20 - 55,000 in-lb]
- High torque in small economical package
- Fast response time
- Positive engagement - no slippage
- Simple maintenance free design