The NI cDAQ-9188XT is an 8-slot NI CompactDAQ Ethernet chassis designed for distributed or remote measurements in rugged environments. With a temperature range of -40 °C to 70 °C, 50 g shock, 5 g vibration operating specifications, and Class 1 Division 2 and Ex hazardous location certifications, you can take any measurement, anywhere. A single NI CompactDAQ chassis can measure up to 256 channels of electrical, physical, mechanical, or acoustic signals. By combining more than 50 sensor-specific NI C Series I/O modules with patented NI Signal Streaming technology, the NI CompactDAQ platform delivers high-speed data and ease of use in a flexible, mixed-measurement system.
- Use in rugged environments with -40 to 70 °C temperature range, 50 g shock, and 5 g vibration
- Configure a fail-safe mechanism using the watchdog timer for output types to react appropriately
- Choose from more than 50 hot-swappable I/O modules with integrated signal conditioning
- Stream continuous waveform measurements with patented NI Signal Streaming technology
- Simplify setup with zero configuration networking and a built-in web-based configuration utility
- Measure in minutes with NI-DAQmx software and automatic code generation using the DAQ Assistant
NI CompactDAQ systems combine sensor measurements with voltage, current, and digital signals to create custom, mixed-measurement systems with a single Ethernet interface back to a host PC or laptop. Modules are available for a variety of sensor measurements including thermocouples, RTDs, strain gages, load and pressure transducers, torque cells, accelerometers, flow meters, and microphones. Additionally by using a digital C Series module, such as the 9401, you can access the four built in 32-bit counter/timers for applications such as PWM, event counting, and period or frequency measurement.
Learn more about the