LX Series Key Benefits
- Fuel Injection
- Sway Control
- Strong Construction of Mast and Chassis
- Independently Mounted Drive Train
- Modular Overhead Guard
- Commonsense Oil Filters
- Operator Comfort
- Fuel Injection saves money on fuel consumption, produces lower emissions, more positive power and a quieter forklift.
- Sway control system – provides confident driving when turning the forklift. The simple design of this system enhances reliability without adding servicing costs.
- Mast Lock System – locks lifting and tilting operations when the operator leaves the seat, helping to prevent accidents.
- Parking Brake Warning Buzzer – A warning buzzer sounds when the operator leaves the seat without engaging the parking brake.
- Vehicle Control Module (VCM) and Controller Area Network (CAN) systems provide a range of information and control functions to make servicing easier and less costly
Nissan Fuel Injection
- Fuel Savings – many operators can save at least $7,500 over five years with the fuel efficiency of Nissan fuel injection. This means that the total cost of ownership is greatly reduced.
- Low Exhaust Emissions – with a three-way catalytic air purification and feedback loop system provide fuel economy and cleaner exhaust emissions.
- Low Operating Noise – the Nissan is very quite compared to other forklifts. This has benefits for the operator as well as others working within earshot of the forklift.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – a fuel injected model full fault diagnostics and engine control modules allowing easier maintenance.
- Better Resale Value – It is estimated that a fuel injected fork lift will be at least 20% more valuable than it’s carburettor counterpart in five years time. This on average would mean $1,000 to $3,000 more value in a fuel injected trade in.
- Reduced Hourly Costs For Maintenance – Western Forklift Services hourly rate is usually far less than our best competitors. This provides significant savings over time.