Noise Eliminator | HNE001
Connecting PC's and laptops to audio equipment can generate two problems. The first, is that it can create ground loops which generate annoying hum in the audio signal and the second, is that the switching powers supplies used with many Laptops and Netbooks can introduce high frequency interference in the audio signal. When amplified these can be very annoying.
By simply connecting your audio equipment via the compact Trillium Hum and Noise Eliminator both of these problems are eliminated.
Connection is simple and can be done in a matter of seconds. Just connect the Hum and Noise Eliminator to your PC or Laptop's sound card “Line Out” socket and then connect your audio equipment to the RCA sockets on the Hum and Noise Eliminator.
The diagram below show the Trillium Hum and Noise eliminator at Work:
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-3dB point)
- Isolation: 1500V (input to output)
- Chanel Separation: >80dB
- Fixed Connectors:
- a) Input-Stereo cable with 3.5mm Stereo Plug (l200mm)
- (Tip – Left Channel, Ring – Right Channel , Sleeve – Common)
- b) Output-Dual RCA Sockets
- (White –Left Channel, Red -Right Channel)