Noise Explorer is one of a range of software packages from Brüel& Kjær for working with data taken from Brüel & Kjær hand-held instruments. Data can be exchanged between Noise Explorer and Type 7825 Protector. or Type 7820 Evaluator..
Sound intensity measurements made with the 2260 Investigator based sound intensity system can beviewed and manipulated in Noise Explorer.
Uses of Noise Explorer - Type 7815:
- Data transfer from hand-held sound level meters and analyzers to PC
- Formatting of data for export to spreadsheets, noise mapping software or the Windows clipboard
- Displaying/printing measurement results in graphical or tabular form
- Storage and management of measurement files on a PC
- Calculation of Sound Power or Sound Reduction Index from sound intensity measurements
Features of Noise Explorer - Type 7815:
- Data transfer via RS.232 interface (up to 115200 bps) or via PC-card
- Import of data from other Brüel& Kjær software associated with hand-held sound level meters and analyzers
- Measurement, calibration, and instrument data contained in one file
- Drag and drop data export into Evaluator or Protector
- Sound recording (controlled by Type 2238 or 2260)