We offer NDT services in:
- Eddy current testing of tubes, welds, bolt holes, gears and material sorting.
- Ultrasonic testing of welds, castings, forgings and thickness mapping/survey.
- Surface inspection techniques using magnetic particle and penetrant.
- Visual and remote visual techniques with fiberscopes and CCTV camera equipment capable of 1000 metres in sea water.
- Radiography of welds, castings, thickness profile and other metal components.
- Vacuum box testing of tank floor bottoms and floor to shell seams.
Advanced NDT methods include:
- IRIS/Eddy current/MFL & RFEC of tubes and piping.
- Time of flight ultrasonic testing of welds and plate to identify cracking and other discontinuities.
- Phased array ultrasonic testing of welds, forgings, castings and corrosion assessments.
- Pipe wall profiling and thickness assessments using digital radiography
- Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) of tank floors and roof plates
The NDT training services we provide allow organisations to have their workshop/engineering staff trained and examined for their own internal testing requirements.
Our extremely experienced NDT level 3 services allow for the development of internal testing procedures, job instructions and calibration systems in accordance with Australian and/or international standards.