Roller Forks are Perfect for container loading, Roller Forks allow for products such as bulk bags, cartons and other bagged products to to be transported and loaded, using slip-sheets where required, thereby eliminating the use of pallets.
Able to be fitted to most forklifts with no additional hydraulics required, simply replace the existing tines on the fork truck with the Roller Forks.
- Safe Working Load: 2000kg
- Tine Length: 1200mm
- Weight per Pair: 155kg
Carriage Mounted Roll Prongs suitable for carpet, vinyl, fabric or similar products. Units are available for Class II, III and IV Forklift carriages, along with pin mounted. All "QR" model Roll Prongs feature "Quick Release" lower Carriage Hooks and a spring loaded locating pin for easy installation.
Prongs are manufactured from high tensile steel and can be made to any length. The 'lost load' on the Class II Roll Prong is 100mm and on the Class III Roll Prong is 200mm.
- For Class IV or V mountings, please ask for drawings of mounting plate designs and specifications.
- The standard finish on all Roll Prongs is painted enamel. Please refer diagram, table & PDF sheets for all specificatons.
- Also Available RPS Slip-On Prong
TS Tarp Spreader for Truck Tarps
The type TS Tarp Spreader has been designed to safely cover high truck loads by Forklift
- This slip on attachment is easily fitted onto the fork tines and is secured by a safety chain
- The Prong is secured by a locking pin and can be easily removed to allow convenient storage or if damaged.
- A tarpaulin spreading attachment to safely cover high truck loads.
- Removable prong allows left and right hand operation, and convenient storage.
- 200kg Safe Working Load
- Unit Weight 150kg
- Pocket Size 160 x 60mm
- Pocket Centres 770mm
- Enamel Paint Finish
FA Fork Arms or forklift tines have been designed in accordance with AS2359.1
- Random testing has been carried out in accordance with AS2359.1 Clause 6.5
- Fork Arms are supplied in a range of capacities and lengths.
- Always ensure that the rating of the Fork Arm is equal to or exceeds the rated lift capacity of the fork truck.
- The fitting of Fork Arms with a lower rating than the forklift truck could lead to failure, resulting in injury or death.
- When ordering Fork Arms ensure correct parts are ordered (refer table below).
- E.g. Type FA25-107 = Fork Arm 2.5 tonne SWL/ pair at 600mm load centre x 1070mm blade length.
- Tough CrMo high tensile steel
- Light weight, slow wearing
- Standard ITA carriage hooks
- Other sizes available