One of the Husky series, the HUE-800 is an entry level Industrial 8-port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switch.
The HUE-800 has eight 10/100TX RJ-45 ports that are compliant with the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x standards. All ports are rated at 10/100Mbps, operate in full and half duplex mode, and are MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing. The HUE-800 supports an operating temperature range of -10°C to 70° celsius.
The Husky series are cost effective, industrially hardened Ethernet switches, specifically designed to operate reliably in electrically harsh, demanding environments and in hazardous locations. As part of the Husky series individual HUE-500x and HUE800x model offer either 5 or 8 10/100Mbps RJ-45 ports, available in either a standard or slimline case, and in either standard (-10°C to 70°C) or extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 85°C).
All models in the series share a common specification, which includes design features that provide high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments. The switches are equipped with a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. Husky switches provide an integrated power supply for a wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide operability.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3X
- Store and forward switch architecture
- CSMA/CD Protocol
- 5 or 8 RJ-45 ports (depending on model), supporting auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Wide-range redundant power design
- DIN rail and 3-way wall mount design
- 12 to 48V DC, redundant power with polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- Opertating Temperature Range: -10 to 70°C (HUE-500/500S/800/800S); -40 to 85°C (HUE-500E/500SE/800/800SE)
- IP-30 or IP-31 standard Aluminum case (model dependent)
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
- MTBF 315,000 + hours
- 5 year global warranty
Model HUG-500SE is part of the Ethernet Direct Industrial fast ethernet Switches range - click HERE
to see all models