One of the Husky series, the HUG-500SE is an entry level Industrial 5-port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch.
It has five 1000Base-TX RJ-45 ports that are compliant with the IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3x and 802.3ab standards. All ports are rated at 10/100/1000Mbps, operate in full and half duplex mode, and are MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing. The HUG-500SE supports an extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85° celsius.
The Husky series are cost effective, industrially hardened Ethernet switches, specifically designed to operate reliably in electrically harsh, demanding environments and in hazardous locations. The Husky Unmanaged Gigabit Slimline Switch series comprises two models, both offering 5 gigabit ports. The HUG-500S supports standard (-10°C to 70°C) operating temperature range, whilst the HUG-500SE supports an extended range of -40°C to 85°C.
Both models in the series share a common specification, which includes design features that provide high level of immunity to electromagnetic interference and power supply surges typically found in industrial plant environments. The switches are equipped with a terminal block to provide dual power inputs with reverse polarity protection. Husky switches provide an integrated power supply with a wide range of voltages (12 to 48V DC) for worldwide operability.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3X and 802.3ab standards
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports, supporting auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Broadcast Storm protection
- Robust 1P-30 compliant aluminum case
- Wide-range 12V - 48V redundant power design
- Power polarity reverse protection and terminal block for master and slave power
- High level of immunity to EMI and power supply surges
- DIN Rail Panel mount or desktop installation
- Opertating Temperature Range: -10 to 70°C (HUG-500S); -40 to 85°C (HUG-500SE)
- EMI complies with FCC Class A, CE EN6100-4-2, CE EN6100-4-3, CE EN6100-4-4, CE EN6100-4-5 and CE EN6100-4-6
- Stability testing with IEC60068-2-32(Free fall), IEC60068-2-27(Shock) and IEC60068-2-6(Vibration)
- MTBF 325,000 based on Mil-Hdbk-217F, GB
- 5 year global warranty
Model HUG-500SE is part of the Ethernet Direct Non-managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE
to see all models