The Husky HUE-421SE is an entry-level industrial slimline unmanaged Ethernet switch. This six port device has 4x 100Base-TX RJ-45 and 2x SC terminated multimode fibre optic ports.
The Ethernet Direct family of unmanaged Slimline Industrial Dual Fibre Port Switches comprise four models, all housed in an IP-30 rated compact slimline case. The four models in the series offer options for dual multimode or singlemode fibre optice ports, and either standard -10°C to 70°C or extended -40°C to 85°C operating temperature ranges.
All models in the series offer a powerful suite of safety and redundancy features, including: relay output for an event alarm to facilitate easy troubleshooting; 12-48 VDC redundant power input design; power polarity reverse protection; and overload current resettable fuse. The full range of switches are specified to meet internationally accepted standards for EMI, EMS, Safety, Shock, Vibration, Free Fall, DNV, and WEEE/ROHS.
All models are designed for DIN-Rail mounting, making these switches an ideal plug-and-play solution for a wide range of industrial applications.
- 4x 10/100Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 MDI/MDI-X ports
- Dual Multimode (HUE-421S & HUE-421SE) or Singlemode (HUE-423S & HUE-423SE) port models
- Broadcast Storm protection
- Robust aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to 70°C (HUE-421S & HUE-423S) or extended -40°C to 85°C (HUE-421SE & HUE-423SE)
- High level of immunity to electromagnetic interference & power supply surges
- Supports Redundant 12-48VDC power input
- Supports 18-30 VAC power input
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD Protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Alarm Relay design for power failure detection
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Terminal block for master and slave power inputs
- DIN-Rail, panel mounting or desktop installation
Model HUE-421SE is part of the Ethernet Direct Non-managed Industrial Switches range - click HERE to see all models.