WB Ultra-Max is suitable for areas that are exposed to the elements such as entry foyers and decks, as well as factory and warehouse floors. Its non-yellowing film is tough, glossy and chemical resistant. More importantly, it dries and cures quickly to enable fast re-use (very important in areas such as loading docks, hospitals, entry foyers etc.)
Advantages of the WB Ultra-Max non-slip sealer include:
- U.V. stabilised remains crystal clear under all conditions, so it will not yellow or soften, even in full sun
- Will not owater white (cloud) in damp conditions
- Extremely low transfer from tyres
- Recoats easilty
- Solvent and odour free water based formula
- Single product application (no base coat required)
- Ultra tough and long wearing
The slip resistance achieved with Ultra-Max varies due to the micron size of the aggregate used. Ultra-Max Fine will achieve a slip rating that is classified as a R11. Ultra-Max course will achieve a slip rating that is classified as a R12 or greater.
For more information on the WB Ultra-Max non-slip sealer please click here.