Eraspray ES900PW is a medium performance, non-solvented polyurethane spray elastomer. It is characterized by a solids content of 100% and possesses a good abrasion resistance. This product is certified in accordance with AS/NZS 4020 (Testing of products for use in contact with drinking water). The spray applied elastomer is for lining and membranes with good physical properties.
Additionally it offers:
1. Convenient 1:1 (volume) mix ratio.
2. 100% solids -Zero V.O.C.
3. Fast build for very thick requirements - reduced labour and time.
4. Fast curing for quick turn around times - cost effective.
5. Hydrolytic stability and corrosion resistance.
6. Good abrasion resistance and toughness.
7. Bonds to any substrate when the appropriate surface preparation and recommended primers are used.
8. Remains flexible and is therefore very suitable to handling expansion and contraction of metal associated with climate change or equipment that is subject to movement.
9. Requires plural component application equipment only.
10. Designed for heavy-duty industrial applications where elastomeric coatings/linings are specified.