Entech, through its link with the defence and communications industry, has developed unique manufacturing skills in microwave and satellite communications applications.
These products include precision milled microwave substrates requiring the bonding of teflon insulation materials, and various surface finishes including gold plating.
Specialty Circuits have invested substantial Research and Development resources into processes and materials technology to achieve world class capability in this specialised field.
Products and Services
Specialty Circuits provides a specialised capability in substrate manufacture such as those employed in high frequency communications and microwave applications
Our products and services include:
- Microstrip type circuits using PTFE based laminate and milled aluminium backing plates for high power RF and microwave circuit applications
- Accurate bonding of PTFE based laminates for stripline, dual stripline and aperture coupling applications
- Chemical processing and through hole plating of PTFE based laminates for low dielectric constant and low dissipation factor applications
- Aluminium bonding, chromate coating and electroplating for heat sink, microwave and slot-line applications
- High precision etching for critical microwave antenna and controlled impedance systems
- Precious metal plating processes suitable for operating frequencies to Ku band
- Multilayer PCBs for high frequency and controlled impedance applications
- Process testing by Time Domain reflectometry and microsection
- Various circuit finishes and product configurations available