Because it is an Aliphatic Polyurethane, it is non-yellowing. It has a UV absorber incorporated which will protect substrates from the effects of sunlight.
- Type of Urethane: Aliphatic
- Modification: UV Absorber included
- Total Solids Content: 40%
- Solvent: Xylol/Ethyl Glycol Acetate
- S.G.: 0.975-0.985 kg/litre
- Finish: Full gloss and satin
- Colour: Clear liquid
- Minimum Application 3 coats
- Temperature: +10°C
- Interior, Exterior.
- Has exceptional exterior durability as confirmed by natural exposure trials.
- Traffic coat for Terraflake.
- Aggregate glaze over polished concrete.
- Marine coating.
- Barrier coat for areas of high abrasion, dirt pickup, chemical contamination.
- Imbedding non-skid aggregates.
• Immersion in strong acids, alkalis or aggressive solvents.
• Application to damp substrates.