This manual return model allows multiple adaptor kits to be interchanged with one load cell.
The Stud Tensioner uses hydraulic pressure to tension the bolt to the exact load required. Once the bolt has been tensioned, the nut is wound down the thread to retain the load.
The tensioner is then de-pressurised, released and ready to use again.
- Reduces maintenance down time
- Improves safety on the job by eliminating hammer tightening
- Gives reliable and precise tensioning
- Is user friendly — fast to fit and remove
- Requires little physical effort
- Is ideal for confined spaces or difficult locations
- Multiple tensioning for leak-free flange makeup
- Mining and quarrying
- Oil and gas
- Power generation
- Heavy equipment in general industry
- Chemical plants