- How Does it Work?
- A template is provided for efficient risk assessment data collection in a group workshop setting.
- Risk assessment data from the spreadsheet is imported into Criteria Lite within seconds.
- Criteria Lite provides a centralised risk register for all risk management activities across your organisation.
- In-built report are immediately available for detailed and summary information, and for risk treatment prioritisation.
- Assists your organisation meet its legislative requirements, e.g. OH&S, WorkCover, EPA, ASIC, APRA.
- Allows you to demonstrate due diligence with respect to your organisation’s legislative requirements.
- Operates within a framework compliant with AS/NZS 4360:2004 Risk Management.
- Is NOT just tick-the-Box software - it focuses on gaining an advantage through effective management of risk, not just meeting minimum requirements.
- Provides an excellent tool to support and guide risk management activities, and to contribute to the success of your organisation.
Criteria Lite uses a MS Jet engine database (may be centrally located on a server), which permits single concurrent user access, and includes a secure login/password system.
A full user manual is provided with the software, which includes an introduction to risk management concepts. Software training for users is also available.
For more info please click here