Criteria Risk Management Software
Criteria was developed around a 'keep it simple' philosophy.
- Intuitive, user-friendly web interface.
- Organisation's risk management activities are fully integrated.
- Consolidation and roll up of data allows the total corporate risk profile to be assessed and managed.
- Risk management framework suits all risk contexts, at any level of your organisation.
Simple navigation via a user-defined organisational hierarchy.
- Built-in methodology guides users through a rigorous risk identification process.
- Action tracking ensures individuals are aware of their responsibilities.
- Adaptable methodology suitable for any risk type, eg, business, strategic, project, OHS, environmental, process risk and so on.
- User-defined risk scoring system provides for consistency throughout the organisation, assisting with risk treatment prioritisation.
- Easy to use heat map provides senior management with an instant picture of the organisation’s risk profile.
- Drill-down capability allows access to detailed info in a few clicks.
- Users can access a range of standard summary reports.
- Users can also export data for detailed analyses and customised reporting.
- User access privileges are assigned according to areas of responsibility.
- Audit trail logs all database activities, to demonstrate due diligence.
Criteria is available in two versions:
- Criteria Enterprise - a full-scale, multi-user, web-based system for large organisations.
- Criteria Lite - an entry-level, single-user, server/PC based system for small businesses.
- Criteria was developed in conjunction with Advitech Pty Ltd - a consulting company with over twenty years experience in risk management.
For more info please click here