SentineX dust monitoring systems provide remote continuous monitoring and reporting of suspended particulates within the ambient environment.
SentineX Dust Monitoring System
SentineX dust provides unparalled access to continuous dust monitoring data to enable performance based management of your operation.
From your desktop access can be gained to real-time data to better understand the impacts from your activities.
When operating in a sensitive area the SentineX Dust system can provide the early warning required to minimise environmental impacts, exceeding your compliance and community commitments.
Each unit is accessible through a LAN when working on the field unit, or a web browser (intranet/internet) when downloading and analysing monitoring data from your desktop.
A typical daily dust report includes:
The Dust Monitoring System integrates:
- 15 min mass concentration results
- 24 hour mass concentration results
- Wind direction and wind speed data
Where can it be used?
- A TEOM 1400 dust monitoring system
- A meteorological station
- In-field diagnostics using a solid-state computer
- Web communications using Satellite, NextG, GPRS, ADSL or 56K modem
- Web browser that can present the results in real-time
- Real-time dust monitoring in accordance with statutory requirements
- Remote monitoring of industrial developments when continuous dust data is required to manage impacts from operations.
- Dust complaint diagnostics when traditional high volume monitoring does not provide adequate coverage.
Click here for Photo Gallery