SentineX Met monitoring systems provide remote continuous monitoring and reporting of meteorological parameters within the ambient environment.
SentineX Meteorological Monitoring System
SentineX Met provides access to continuous monitoring data to support performance based management of your operation.
From your desktop, access can be gained to real-time data to better understand the meteorological conditions influencing the propogation of noise or dispersion of dust from your operation.
When operating in a sensitive area the SentineX Met system can provide the early warning and decision making data required to minimise environmental impacts, exceeding your compliance and community commitments.
Each unit is accessible through a LAN when working on the field unit, or a web browser (intranet/internet) when downloading and analysing monitoring data from your desktop.
A typical Met report includes:
The Meteorological Monitoring System integrates:
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- 2 metre temperature
- 10 metre temperature
- Atmospheric Stability
- Sigma Theta
Where can it be used?
- With any monitoring system, e.g. Sentinex Noise, Sentinex Dust or stand alone.
In-field diagnostics using a solid-state computer.
- Web communications using Satellite, CDMA, GPRS, ADSL or 56K modem.
- Web browser that can present the results in real-time.
- Real-time meteorological monitoring.
- Traditional Automatic Weather Station.
- Remote monitoring when continuous meteorological data is required to manage impacts from operations.
- Complaint diagnostics to better understand atmospheric conditions.
- Decision making to assist in mine blast management and mine planning.
Click here for Photo Gallery