Nursery Equipment / Nursery Benching
A proper nursery benching system offers a series of advantages: ergonomic working height, better air circulation that makes plants grow faster, higher propagation rate, plants don't grow into gravel.
Benches that had been made by A D Spring for many years are now produced by C-Mac Industries. The company A D Spring was closed and C-Mac Industries bought all the stock, machinery, drawings and the rights to manufacture benches under the name of "Spring Benches".
- Available in lengths of 2350mm, 1780mm and 1180mm.
- Standard widths are 300mm, 525mm, 775mm and 1225mm.
- Standard heights are 150mm, 750mm, 1350mm from ground level.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel tube 25.4 dia x 1.6mm thick. Tubes are galvanised on inside and outside surfaces
- Standard 75mm x 25mm x 4mm diameter galvanised mesh used on all benches.
- Available as standard or custom built sizes.
CONTINUOUS LENGTH AND SPECIAL BENCH KITS MADE TO ORDER.
- Single, double and triple layer larger sizes
- 2 Tier different sizes
- Single and double layer propagation benches
To Know More about Nursery Equipment / Nursery Benching Please click here