The storage bay is hot swappable, a feature that is particularly useful in NVR (Network Video Recording) applications.
V2416 embedded computers are based on the Intel Atom N270 x86 processor and feature 4 RS-232/422/485 serial ports, dual LAN ports, and 3 USB 2.0 hosts. In addition, V2416 computers provide dual VGA and DVI-I outputs and are EN 50155 certified, confirming their reliability in railway and industrial applications.
These computers are equipped with two slots for inserting additional storage media, such as hard disks or SSD drives, and are tailored for NVR (Network Video Recording). The V2416 supports hot swapping for convenient, fast, and easy storage expansion. The innovative programmable LEDs indicate the storage capacity status as well as the computer’s status. Moreover, an API Library is provided to enable the easy configuration of the storage capacity email notification function and to simplify development.
V2416's Key Features:
- Railway Certified
- EN 50155 certified for temperature ranges up to Class TX
- EN 50121-3-2 and EN 50121-4 certified for railway applications
- IEC 61373 certified for shock and vibration resistance
- Hot Swappable Storage Bays
- H/W + S/W Integration Tailored for NVR
- High Reliability and Performance
- Innovative Systematic Thermal Design and Patented HD Bracket
- Multiple Interfaces