Features of the ATP Nylon Tube:
- Nylon tubing is recognised as an industry standard for applications which require higher working pressures and higher heat and/or chemical resistance than our polyurethane tubing.
- Nylon is strong, lightweight and has a very low moisture absorption rate compared to other nylons. By not absorbing moisture, Nylon will remain more flexible, which in turn extends its service life.
- Nylon tubing can be used with standard push-to-connect fittings and compression fittings for simple installation.
- Working Temperature Range: -10 to 60ºC
- Colours: Black and Natural
- Metric: 20 and 100 metres (standard)
- Imperial: 25 and 100 metres (standard)