O'Neil's unique design makes the 8i rugged enough to be used either in the front seat of a delivery vehicle, or it can be carried into a receiving area.
The 8i portable impact printer can hold up to 200 sheets of 8.5" x 11" or A4 paper. Its exclusive paper feed design literally eliminates paper jams, and allows the maximum amount of paper to fit in a small footprint.
The printer can be held and used in any orientation -- even upside down -- without jamming. This makes it perfect for portable applications requiring full-size printouts.
Features of O'Neil microFlash® 8i Impact Printer:
- Reports, invoices and receipts are downloaded and printed on the spot.
- Optional real-time anywhere, anytime connectivity enables data to be uploaded or accessed without a physical network connection.
- Rugged design withstands the harshest of road conditions.
- Easy-to-load/unload paper reduces driver training and enhances reliability.
- Operates from a vehicle’s 12-volt power system, no expensive voltage adapters are needed.
- Multiple mounting options allow mounting wherever needed – from a bulkhead/wall to the dashboard/console.
- Programmable sleep mode extends vehicle battery life.
- Printer fonts are stored in Flash memory and are easily upgraded as new fonts become available.