Odour removal efficiencies have been optimised by cleverly combining three treatment systems into one integrated unit. Together, these technologies compliment each other to provide maximum odour removal efficiency, and eliminate your chance of impacting on those around you.
Suitable for any industrial application that generates point source organic vapours and odours.
- Composting processes (in vessel and forced aeration)
- Food processing and manufacturing
- Chemical and pesticides manufacture
- Waste treatment sites
- General manufacturing
- Sewage treatment plants
ODOUR CONTROL SYSTEMS BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- ZERO OPERTATIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BIOLOGICAL PROCESS THRIVES IN CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT
- SCALABLE PACKAGE PLANTS
- WORLD CLASS ODOUR REMOVAL
- SMALL FOOT PRINT
- LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION
ASSESSMENT AND ADVISORY SERVICES
- Sampling and analysis (AS4323.1 Olfactometry)
- Dispersion modelling (Ausplume, AERMOD etc)
- EPA Regulations
- Planning Permits - EPA and Council
- Technical assessment of existing systems (consulting engineers)
CSS conduct a rigorous site assessment prior to every sale, to ensure that the most appropriate system is chosen to suit your requirements.
CSS offer a range of odour control systems to suit any manner of odour producing chemical contaminants.
Why not leave it up to the experts and call or email us to learn more about what we can offer.