Our Off-Highway Trucks are pass-matched with Cat Wheel Loaders and Hydraulic Excavators to speed cycle times and maximise productivity.
Developed specifically for mining, quarry and construction applications, the Off-Highway Trucks keep material moving at high volume to lower cost-per ton.
- Nominal Payload Class, 36.3 tonnes to 90.9 tonnes
- Top Speed - Loaded, 62.2 km/h to 79.7 km/h
- Rated Engine Speed, 1750 RPM to 2000 RPM
For more information on Off-Highway Trucks, please click here.
Cat Mining Trucks are engineered for performance, designed for comfort and built to last.
- Nominal Payload Capacity, 90.9 tonnes to 363 tonnes
- Net Power, 700 kW to 1743 kW
- Net Power – SAE J1349, 700 kW to 2828 kW
For more information on Mining Trucks, please click here.