4WD Action couldn't believe how well our trailers perform compared to others on the market.
What does SCT do differently?
- SCT use Zinc Anneal steel for all flat sheet on the trailers (others use mild steel)
- providing you with extremely good rust protection
- SCT use antisplatter spray on all trailers
- this aids in minimising the splatter that is left on the trailer
- SCT uses new rims and new all terrain tyres on all off road trailers
- provides reassurance that you will not be having tyre trouble whilist traveling and makes the trailer finish look superior.
- SCT will use your own wheels if you have them and they have legal tread left on them
- This allows you to save some money for extras you may want to add to the trailer and you can match your vechile
- SCT etch primes all trailers
- MANY other trailer manufacturers DO NOT prime their trailers to save time ( make them cheaper) SCT want our trailers to last so in addtion to the zinc sheet we ETCH prime every trailer
- SCT seals the enclsoed off road trailers and fits automotive seals to the recessed door jams
- This provides extra reassurance that the trailer is as water and dust proof as possible.
- SCT fit only LED lights to all trailers and we soldier each wire together
- With a lifetime warranty you never have to worry about blown globes again. Thet are recessed so you wont crack the lenses accidently when reversing. "other" manufacturers clip the wires together (cheaper/faster) but we only clip the number plate light to allow it to be removable. Clips under the traier can easily be damaged or rattle loose (hence why you see so mnay trailers with lights not working)
- SCT fix a shackle on the drawbar to lock your jockey wheel handle in
- totally elimates any possibility of the handle breaking off when going over a bump or gutter
The above are just a few areas where SCT differs from other manufacturers.
YES you will invest more in a trailer from SCT but when you are holidaying thousands of km's away you will be happy you invested well when you pass the abandoned trailers on the side of the road.
Others "say off road but what they mean is "standard trailer with bigger wheels."
If you truly want to explore this rugged country then drop by and talk to us about your adventure and we can build a trailer to suit.
Trust SCT with your business and you won't be disappointed.