These programs range from informal talks to detailed professional presentations for all levels within an organisation.
AMCOSH staff have many years of training experience in occupational hygiene and occupational health and safety. Importantly, this is supported by extensive practical experience.
Areas of training
Our clients receive high quality and comprehensive training in the areas of:
- OH&S training for Workplace representatives and supervisors
- OH&S Act, regulations and codes of practice
- OH&S management systems and auditing
- Hazardous substances
- Basic toxicology
- Personal protective clothing and equipment
- Medical surveillance and health risk assessment
- Noise control
- Storage/handling of dangerous goods
- Entry into confined spaces
The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004
The Occupational Health and Safety Act 2004 requires employers to "provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to employees as are necessary to enable the employees to perform their work in a manner that is safe and without risks to health".
AMCOSH can provide the training that will assist employers to comply with this requirement.