To provide basic training and to instruct personnel to safely and practically respond to minor oil and chemical spills within the workshop, factory, plant or external work area using the correct procedures, equipment and conventions.
The training course provides a basic understanding of:
- Determining if a spill is hazardous or non-hazardous
- What to do if a spill is hazardous
- Importance of an MSDS
- The importance of pre-planning for a spill
- What is an action plan
- Understanding the features and benefits of different types of spill control products
- How to control, contain and clean up a spill
- Disposal and reporting
A Certificate of Completion will be issued at the end of the course
Participants per session:
Max 15 people
At your business premises or at Global Spill Control office.