Application: Use Sweep for final sheen or light slick clean up. Floats on water to absorb oil and fuel.
Absorbent capacity: 100 litres (oil) per sweep : 50 litres (diesel) per sweep.
Stitched webbing is fixed to one edge of the sweep, reinforcing the fabric and allowing a sweeping action to occur across a thin oil sheen without pulling the fabric apart.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Excellent water repellent characteristics (hydrophobic).
- Non allergenic, non hazardous with no dust.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple, lightweight and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Sweeps can be ordered individually or in cartons of 2
Shipping weight (per sweep): 5 kg
Shipping weight (per ctn): 10 kg
Dimensions: 3000 x 43 cm
Shipping dimensions (ctn): 60cm x 40cm x 55cm
Australian Made and Owned