Features of the GN 880 Series Oil Drain Valves and Accessories:
- The small standard elements available in different sizes replace the conventional drain plugs in the oil sumps of vehicles or machines.
- The matching connector piece GN 880.1 ensures the controlled draining of the used medium.
- Bolted to the oil drain valve with a union nut, it operates its valve plate and allows the oil to flow straight into the collecting pan without polluting the environment.
- The connector piece is available as a straight, 45 degree or 90 degree variant, suitable for virtually any installation situation.
- Temperature resistant up to 160 °C and pressure resistant up to 100 bar, the GN 880 oil drain valve is a true all-rounder. The valve body is made of zinc-plated passivated steel or brass, while the seal tightness is guaranteed by an O ring at the valve plate and a metal sealing ring at the point the unit is screwed in.
- Designed for long service life, tests involving 50,000 operating actions have shown no signs of malfunction or wear and tear.