With a reputation for quality and "simplicity by design", the Centac sets a benchmark for reliability, efficiency and productivity in the harshest of indoor or outdoor application operating environments.
Designed as fully packaged air compressor units, all centrifugals include: an airend, a driver, an air-cooling system, a self-contained lubrication system, and an Ingersoll Rand developed state-of-the-art control panel with PLC. Available in a variety of different models, sizes and configurations, including 45 – 70 m3/min and 1,600 – 2,350 cfm, 60 – 115 m3/min and 2,000 – 4,100 cfm, 127 – 212 m3/min and 4,500 – 7,500 cfm and 170 – 850 m3/min and 6,000 – 30,000 cfm.
See more of the features of the Centac range on our YouTube channel.
Overview of Ingersoll Rand Centac Oil Free Air compressors:
- Rated power of 350 – 2,000 kW
- Free air delivery 1,600 to 30,000 cfm, up to 150 psig
- 100% oil-free air (class zero)
- Ideal for large oil-free compressed air needs
- Next-generation aerodynamic design maximises efficiency, with an increased throttle range for high efficiency at part load
- Constant pressure control means you'll have a stable system pressure and smooth operation
- Low operating and installation costs
- Unsurpassed local service support, with specialist teams available to ensure your process remains uninterrupted
- Free Air Delivery: 45 – 850 cfm
- 1,600 – 30,000 cfm
- Pressure: 30 – 150 psig
- 2.1 – 10.5 barg
- Weight: 3,402 – 43,500 kg
- Minimum Size: 1,676L x 1,981W x 2,262H mm
- Maximum Size: 3,333L x 3,300W x 7,400H mm