The Magnum 100 Oil Recovery Skimmer is one of the lightest high performance skimmers currently available on the market today and is specially suited for larger spills in rivers, lakes, and harbours.
This patented design uses the moulded rotating drums both as floats and collection units, overcoming the need for heavy and expensive auxiliary floatation units and frames.
The Magnum 100 is Ideal for larger spills in rivers, lakes, and harbours, and is capable of removing large volumes of oil. Its heavy duty construction in ensures it will be there until the oil is off the water and the job is done.
Around the world Elastec Oil Skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of applications, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency. The Elastec range of Oil Skimmer are designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97% Oil). Our Oil Recovery Skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
Email or phone our Spill Control Experts for advice on the best Oil Recovery Skimmer for your requirements.
Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 100 Specifications:
- Operating Environments: Industrial Harbor & Coastal
- Recovery Rate: 380 Litres / min
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 70 x 57 x 18 cm
- Weight: 57 Kg
- Draft: 75 mm
- Skimmer Frame: Marine Grade Aluminium
- Power: Diesel, Electric and Pneumatic
Benefits of Oil Recovery Skimmer Magnum 100:
- Simple Operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3” / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums ( no external skin to replace)
- Rugged and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved Drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions