The MiniMax Oil Revovery Skimmer is a small, robust and reliable drum skimmer designed with industrial applications in mind. As the floating drums rotate, oil adheres to the surface and is drained to the collection trough where it is pumped to a containment location.
Oil Recovery Skimmer MiniMax is a selective oil skimmer designed to remove oil spills from water.
The standard skimmer frame is manufactured in Polyethylene HD, making it resistant to many chemicals found in industrial pits, sumps, separators and tanks. This rugged skimmer is a proven performer and great value for the money.
Around the world Elastec Oil Skimmers have proven themselves to be versatile and reliable in a variety of circumstances, recovering hydrocarbons from low viscosity to high viscosity with maximum efficiency. The Oil Skimmer is designed to recover oil only from various water surfaces with high efficiency (97 per cent Oil). Our Oil Recovery Skimmers are light and robust allowing for fast and easy oil spill recovery.
Email or phone our Spill Control Experts for advice on the best Oil Recovery Skimmer for your requirements.
Oil Recovery Skimmer MiniMax Specifications:
- Operating environments: Industrial
- Recovery Rate: 76 Litres/min
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 106 x 36 cm
- Weight: 23 Kg
- Draft: 75 mm
- Skimmer Frame: Polypropylene
- Power: Diesel, Electrical & Pneumatic
- Drive Motor: Pneumatic or Hydraulic
Benefits of Oil Recovery Skimmer MiniMax:
- Simple Operation
- Selective recovery of a wide range of oils
- Operates in little as 3" / 75mm of water
- No buoyancy adjustments required
- Moulded PE drums ( no external skin to replace)
- Rugge and light weight design
- Self-adjusting wipers
- Grooved Drums available for enhanced recovery rates
- Range of options including steam coils for icing conditions